Welcome to Digital Students!
The purpose of the site is to showcase reviews and comparative analyses of tools that might be useful to college students as they work on assignments for their classes, whether papers, presentations, group projects, study guides, or anything along those lines.
Here you'll find reviews of online tools and resources written by college students for college students. These articles were written by students in Amy Goodloe's Spring 2010 section of WRTG 1150 at CU Boulder. Please contact Amy with any questions or comments.
What do you want to be able to do?
- Create a presentation without using PowerPoint
- Create word processing documents without using Word
- Create graphs and charts
- Take notes online and share them with groups
- Crop and edit photos
- Share images with individuals and groups
- Format bibliography entries
- Learn Spanish
- Map out projects using mind-mapping
- Share web links with individuals and groups